IcePoint?

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 18:46:04 AKDT 2005

Eric, was curious if you had flown the IcePoint much since your  review.  I
just lost my Angel Shadow (interference) and need a replacement  quickly.  I
have a backup but it isn't the same caliber as the Angel.

My primary question/concern has to do with snaps.  Have you tried any  of the
vertical snaps in the FAI P05 pattern?  I am concerned with the 1100  sq in
of wing area on the IcePoint and getting it to snap in the vertical  lines.

I will be using my trusty OS140s in what ever I obtain and would probably
retrofit a soft mount into the plane if I get an IcePoint.

TIA
Don Atwood