[SA] Programming JR 8611 servo's

Doug Cronkhite seefo at san.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 12:18:28 AKDT 2005

Patrick,

I don't think programming the 8611 with the Hitec programmer is possible.
The main reason JR didn't go the programmable route is we didn't want to
give up the extremely small deadband we have now. JR chose increased
precision over the programming. It's a tradeoff, but JR believes the
precision of the servo is more important.

Also, there's nothing wrong with putting the matchbox in the wing. My Hangar
9 Ultimate had a matchbox in each wing, and my current 40% Carden Extra has
a matchbox in each wing with zero problems.

-Doug