IcePoint?

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 20:08:51 AKDT 2005

I flew mine for about 20 days of flying and liked it for both FAI and 404. It is now in the hands of a 402 enthusiastic newbie.

George Asteris has been flying FAI with his ICEPOINT all NJ spring and I see him fly it most days. Both his and mine did the job. Does it snap like my Impact? Nope! and I would not expect it to. Does fly legal snaps? No problem, up or down.

You have a lot of room to put in a full-size OS CF pipe so the 1.40 should turn the 17 x 12's and 13's with no problems.

Regards,

Eric.