Judging Controversy - Part 2

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Sep 13 12:20:21 AKDT 2004

Ron:
Nice to know.  Thanks for sending.  And thanks also to the folks who
replied to my questions.  It was a very enlightening exchange.  I've
always wondered; now I know how the thing works.  Right now, it looks as
if the situation was in a little bit of a state of flux when Bob Noll
was chosen.  So, it happened the way it did.  As they say, it is what it is.

Bill Glaze