D5 loss

Rock, Charles crock at kclife.com
Mon Sep 13 04:56:26 AKDT 2004

I am one of those folks Charley got started in pattern, his help in trimming my very first pattern plane really was a plus for my intro into pattern flying...so much experience is  now gone! Also agree with Mike, what he was suffering from would have kept most people home let alone sit under a tent and heat..But he dearly loved pattern.. I will miss his advice and friendship.. Charlie Rock