Charlie

Gerald Gallagher jgall at mpinet.net
Sun Sep 12 20:13:00 AKDT 2004

 The loss of Charlie Reed is a big Loss, not only to Pattern but to the
human race in general. Anyone who knew him know many many fliers learned
the hobby from Charlie. Charlie Reed  was responsible for introducing
Pattern flying to so many pilots that it would be imposable to determine
the total number for when one takes up pattern flying he then passes it
on to others & on & on. Charlie is the one responsible for my love of
the sport. Thank you Charlie for the time you spent with me & I thank
God for the time I spent with you.

Jerry Gallagher