European Champs, judging controversary ** Klipped **

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Sep 7 14:19:20 AKDT 2004

On Sep 7, 2004, at 2:31 PM, Del Rykert wrote:

> Maybe it was purely coincidental but I found it relevant that the whole
> judging evaluation tool came to fruition after the Bob Noll controversy
> started.

The judge ranking NSRCA committee was formed at the NSRCA board meeting
at the 2002 Nats.  The committee hammered out the framework of the
ranking system in a bit more than a year and it has been published in
the K-Factor several times.  The "deal" regarding the 2005 U.S. F3A WC
judge was announced in June 2003.  Coincidental?  No.

Ron Van Putte