European Champs, judging controversary ** Klipped **

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 12:07:35 AKDT 2004

Del: I doubt that you were folowing California politics years ago, but
the then-representative John Tunney was running for re-election.
He stated, re: a particular piece of legislation:  "The communications
to my office are running about 10 to one in favor of this bill, but I'm
going to oppose it anyhow, because I know  better than the voters."
Exact quote.
Fortunately, he was defeated.

Bill Glaze