European Champs, Alcochete, Portugal 2004

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 18:49:59 AKDT 2004

Eric:
One question to your complete essay on the situation:  you mentioned
that Bob Noll was "chosen."  Out of curiosity, who chose him?
International level, or somewone in the U.S.  If here, who?
I'm a little hazy; you mentioned that Dave Brown  chose Mike Dunphy.
(Certainly a well-qualified judge; probably few could surpass his skill.)
Under normal circumstances, just who chooses the judge?  The FAI from a
list supplied them?  Or the AMA?  I'm just trying to be better informed
about the process, without having to wade through a library of printed
matter and make an interpretation<G> Thanks for your time.
Bill Glaze