VCRC Official Business another case

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 23:15:49 AKDT 2004

Buddy, what would be even more unfortunate is to invest the time and money to relocate the runway and *still* get kicked out. Before doing so you might want to have a heart to heart talk with HLS to make sure they're OK with you being there for the long term. You could even take the opportunity to let them know the extraordinary lengths you're going to to accommodate them.

One hates to stir up the pot by bring this up to HLS, but you can be assured they already know you're there.

BTW, I think the plan to move the runway is an excellent idea and absolutely necessary for you to have any chance of staying long term. Without doing so it's just a matter of time until another fly over or boundary crossing crash occurs. Heck, you got lucky this last weekend! It's a pretty good bet HLS will only tolerate a few of these before the pull the plug.

Keith
.