Programming Futaba 9C

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 17:01:39 AKDT 2004

I want to have about 2-3% down elevator at full idle to straighten downlines,
and have it all gone at one click above full idle.  I want to be able to
switch it off for landings.  I thought I could do it by tieing it to the throttle
stick as the switch, but there is no way to switch it off.  I tried a
programmable mix, but all I seem to be able to get is down elevator ABOVE full idle,
not one click and below.  Hopefully someone else out there has done this and
can steer me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Jon Lowe