Hydrimax batteries

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 13:23:20 AKST 2004

Hi Matt:
    It's kind of strange.  I know that Hydrimax is a Panasonic cell
"name", but the pack says on the outside "Genuine Sanyo Cells".  Sure
enough, inside of a Hydrimax pack are Sanyo cells. I really had no issue
with the way the packs performed with the Sanyo cells, but I think the
construction and danger of a cut lead and lost plane makes them unsafe.
  Oh well, at least there are plenty of good options for battery packs.
I  wanted to make sure anyone who is running the Hydrimax packs check
for cut leads before it's too late.

Chris