Hydrimax batteries

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 12:56:31 AKST 2004

Chris, you might consider NiMH batteries from Radical RC. I have used their
1650 ma 4.8 volt pack in my pattern planes ( on the second plane now) 3 whole
seasons now. I bought two of these packs going on 4 years, but I still  have
the second pack NIP. Used pack is still cycling very close to new, after
about 600 flights, which is equivalent to about 150 charge cycles.

Liked the airborne so much, I outfitted my 10X transmitter also about 18
months ago. The 1650 TX pack needs charging only about every fourth  session

Radical has very good information on the care and feeding of NiMH bats and
other bats as well on their website. I have found his information to be on the
money.

Prices for Sanyo cell batteries simply are unbeatable. BTW, I remember
speaking with him about cell differences at the Southeast Model Show in Georgia  a
couple years back, and he explained that Panasonic cells (Hydrimax) do not
have the internal robustness of Sanyo cells. He uses Sanyo only in his  packs

MattK

In a message dated 10/31/2004 3:43:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,