CD's

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Oct 30 07:17:04 AKDT 2004

Jeff:
In actuality, I was being a little tongue-in-cheek, but it seems to me
that, if something like this excited enough interest, it just might be a
kind of fun thing.  After all, we're all there because we like to
compete; why not compete in judging?  I know how hard I work for my
points; others work just as hard.  (Maybe harder<G>)  So, everyone I
know takes their judging very seriously.  There may be some goofing off
while flying, but very seldom (read: never) have I noticed a pattern
judge being inattentive or uncaring as to a competitor flying in front
of him.  FWIW
Bill Glaze