CD's

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Oct 30 06:25:11 AKDT 2004

As I see it, we're opening up a whole new area for competition here.  If
judges are ranked, and scored, according to their ability, then it
follows that judges whould like to move up in ranking.  This would show
their advancing capability.  We may be on to something here.  Perhaps a
meet with trophies for the judges only?
Bill Glaze