CD's

Steven maxwell patternrules at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 28 19:16:03 AKDT 2004

 Charlie I encourage all sportsman to scribe as much as possible, all have came away saying that they have learned alot, of course the ones that I know and have shown them where to find the judging test on the NSRCA website even without going though the test all sportsman should scribe.
 Steve Maxwell

Having Sportsman class do the scribing that way they can watch at times and compare what the other judge gave for a score, compared to their interpetation, and ask questions after the flying..Would cure the dreaded C/D issue of no scribes in the higher classes..Kill two birds with one stone that way...Of course if there is a low turnout of Sportsman back to square one. Just a thought! Charlie