CD's

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 19:36:49 AKDT 2004

Charlie the idea is not so much for the Sportsmen to scribe, but to  actually
have score sheets also and actually judge, but unofficially. Sportsmen  as
scribes is a common thing in many contests around the country and used to be
here in D3. Over the past couple years  we have used RVP's and  Fuqua's idea of
first writing the score on a scratch sheet and then transcribing  onto the
real thing during final.

MattK

In a message dated 10/28/2004 11:00:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,