Nats Frequency Split

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Oct 26 12:41:37 AKDT 2004

All - While I was at AMA Headquarters at the Nats Planning Meeting last
weekend, I submitted a draft 2005 Nats entry form, which includes the
frequency split.  Based on the observations of several individuals, who
pointed out an excess of 50 MHz channels allocated to the Intermediate
event, I modified the frequency split for the Nats from what it has
been for many years.  The only changes are that I moved channel 06 from
Intermediate to Advanced and moved channel 07 from Intermediate to
Master. That results in one 50 MHz channel on Intermediate, two on
Advanced, three on Master and four on F3A.  This change allocates the
50 MHz channels to events which are more likely to need them.  I
thought briefly about moving one 50 MHz channel from F3A to Master,
based on recent Nats attendance, but didn't.

Check out the 2005 Nats frequency split on the NSRCA web site at
http://www.nsrca.org/competition/NsrcaNationals/natschannels.htm

Ron Van Putte
NSRCA Vice President/Nats Coordinator