Airplane for Sale

cnjnorris cnjnorris at netzero.net
Tue Oct 26 13:01:43 AKDT 2004

Ambition Patternship - Designed for YS120 or YS140 etc.  This plane flies
very, very well.  Would like to sell it to someone if Florida.  The stab is
not removable, so shipping might be difficult.  I'll meet someone half way
to most all destinations in Florida, Georgia or Southern Alabama.

This is really a nice plane.  I have pics that I can email to anyone
interested.  I'm not in Pattern anymore and don't really have any use for
it.  Here's what it includes:

Airframe - ready for Futaba equipment.
YS120AC
Hatori Pipe and header
Retracts
Throttle Servo
Pull-Pull cables on Elevator and Rudder

I think that the pictures will clarify the set-up, or you can email me
privately or call me at 813-625-2935.  The plane is located in Tampa
Florida.

I'm asking $700, but will accept offers.

Charlie Norris
813-625-2935 cell
813-991-7215 home office
813-973-4934 home