OS160 Engine mount

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 26 06:22:00 AKDT 2004

That sort of thing is trivial for those of us with the proper tools.
Up to the point I get overwhelmed, I would be glad to stick it in my milling machine & cut it to your specs for FREE. I suspect most machine shops would do the same.

The best way to communicate what you want done is to include a cardboard (or balsa, foam, etc) template.
Don't send it without contacting me first. Do plan on sending return postage.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US