Suggestions for Sport Pattern 40 - 60 size plane

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Wed Oct 20 08:48:17 AKDT 2004

That is because IMAC planes do not fly nearly as well meaning as cleanly as
pattern planes do. If I want to snap my IMAC plane I have to fly through the
snap by first inputting elevator then removing it and inputting rud and ail
and then decreasing the rud as the snap develops. None of that is necessary
with a pattern plane.

Rich