Questions

Jeff Hughes jeffghughes at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 07:15:45 AKDT 2004

Mike,
I did talk with Jim and have a canopy coming. Thanks for the info on that. And it does look like my temptation will have my tried and true OS1.40 in it. Electrics will have to come a long way before it's competitive for guys like me. I only went through a case and a half of fuel this year (9 gallons X $11 = $99). Those batteries would have to last me 7 years for the financials to work out. I wonder how long the batteries will last in the Toyota Prius? That'll be a shock for people when they have to start replacing 150 lbs worth of Nimh's.
Jeff