Questions

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 09:54:57 AKDT 2004

 Iwas thinking the same think about any of the Hybrid cars. Imagine how that will effect trade in value's. Still I'm glad we have the people out there willing to try the new technology's and tweak them. I just can't afford to be one of them. Mike

Jeff Hughes <jeffghughes at comcast.net> wrote:Mike,
I did talk with Jim and have a canopy coming. Thanks for the info on that. And it does look like my temptation will have my tried and true OS1.40 in it. Electrics will have to come a long way before it's competitive for guys like me. I only went through a case and a half of fuel this year (9 gallons X $11 = $99). Those batteries would have to last me 7 years for the financials to work out. I wonder how long the batteries will last in the Toyota Prius? That'll be a shock for people when they have to start replacing 150 lbs worth of Nimh's.
Jeff