[SPAM] Re: bearings/fuel

ray ayestaran pizzaalt at concentric.net
Tue Oct 12 10:18:22 AKDT 2004

nitro is causing that bearing rust, try fai fuel with 15%gas added also don't run your engine dry after flying, just drain tank allow some oil to protect bearings from moisture. a soft mount without nose ring will allow engine to oscillate around crank putting much more pressure on bearings at unintended angles. have you ever held a mechanical gyro while spinning - if you move it left, right, up or down it will not react but as soon as you twist it off axis it will drop rpm and fight.