[SPAM] Re: bearings/fuel

brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 10:23:59 AKDT 2004

Youre saying add 15% gasoline to FAI fuel? Does the power compare to nitro fuel and how about the idle?

ray ayestaran <pizzaalt at concentric.net> wrote:nitro is causing that bearing rust, try fai fuel with 15%gas added also don't run your engine dry after flying, just drain tank allow some oil to protect bearings from moisture. a soft mount without nose ring will allow engine to oscillate around crank putting much more pressure on bearings at unintended angles. have you ever held a mechanical gyro while spinning - if you move it left, right, up or down it will not react but as soon as you twist it off axis it will drop rpm and fight.