bearings/fuel

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 07:36:58 AKDT 2004

Could you give me some info as to why a soft mounted engine will trash the
bearings quicker?  I've been running Hyde type A mounts without a nose ring  on
my DZ's for a couple of years now.  All of my engines have been back to  YS
and all have had the bearings changed, some twice. I didn't know that they
were bad, thought maybe they changed them just because they were in there.   Did
notice that the old ones they returned were always rusty.

Mike H.