Temptation

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Tue Oct 12 06:12:33 AKDT 2004

Orland uses some two part automotive polyester 2 part  "Dynatron
putty-cote"--fine, very light and strong, fairly inexpensive--but you gotta
work fast.  Get from automotive paint stores. There are other brands
probably just as good--this is what they had the last time he bought it and
he says they are all pretty similar for the fine,spot stuff.

Richard S.--(all normal(and abnormal) disclaimers apply)