Unbelievably quiet on the list

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 15:53:51 AKDT 2004

Very well indeed. Why weren't you there Bill? We missed you.

Emory, Bryan and Cathy did an excellent job with the contest and scoring. In
fact Cathy's score entries were extremely quick, and she usually was printing
out the contestant sheets before the contestants had time to pick up their
equipment after their flights.

A field of 29 was a good showing, but weather kept several home. In fact
weather (low ceiling all weekend) pre-empted any flying today and caused a major
delay yesterday. But still we managed 3 rounds for Masters and Advanced and
four rounds for every one else. Good competition every where.

Well done troops. And to the winners, excellent work everybody

MattK
Am I the only one home this weekend?

Anyone know how the NSRCA District 3 Championship turned out?

Bill