D3 Championships

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 12 04:21:33 AKDT 2004

Just want to thank all the "Spark Plugs" That keep District 3 flying.
  Everyone who offers to CD an Event. Thank-you! To the CLASS Acts we
have as NSRCA Volunteers. Past & Present. Thank-You!
  Let's not take em for granted. After this past weekend I have been
reminded what a Strong district we are blessed with! And the work these
people do.
    Thank-You.