Perry oscillating

Amram Privat amram at leshed.com
Sun Oct 10 01:39:42 AKDT 2004

Hello Wladimir,
Best will be if you make the effort and place the pump on the backplate as
suggested by the vendor.
If cannot you can put it on the firewall and it will also work. Try to
shortage the pipes as much as possible
and also try to secure the area of the firewall were the pump is going to be
installed from fuel leakage as
fuel leakage on the firewall can "make your day" if you know what I mean.
Remember that the pump must be installed about 1 inch from the crankshaft
center to unsure appropriate vibration ratio.
Again, I would suggest you to try invest time and find a way to install it
on the backplate.
Amram