Perry oscillating

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 9 20:26:58 AKDT 2004

Wladimir,

I don't have experience with oscillating pump, but as long as you mount the
pump as directed in the instruction, you won't have much problem.  If I
remember correctly, this pump is a shaker, so try connect a fuel line from a
fuel tank and shake it to see how does the fuel come up.

Good luck.

Ihncheol Park