Engines - long

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 17:09:43 AKDT 2004

Mike, I'm sure that with a little grinding and gluing, you can adapt the 140
pump to the 160's backdoor. The Perry pump will also do a great job either in
the backplate or free standing.

What I would love to see is a lightweight, priced right, fuel burning, rear
exhaust powerplant that will turn a 22-24" dia prop at around 6400 rpm, like
the electric set-ups. Some gassies could work but are too heavy.

Matt
With a pump like the 140RX would be nice =)

But I'll settle for RE right now.

-Mike