Ft. Scott, KS - SUPER - Pattern Event

Doug Bennett iflyrc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 4 19:48:39 AKDT 2004

Well Ken I hope the discussion was about things that would keep you from getting so much practice time in.  You can sure tell you've been spending too much time at the field.  Great job on your finish. Hope we didn't get you in trouble.

As for Todd Schmidt and the Fort Scott club they're the best.  I think everyone of there members were there to help and make us all feel welcome.  Great contest Todd.  Hey did you hear that?  It sounded like lip smacking.  Must have been some of those Masters guys thinking about "Fresh Meat".  See you next year.