wing tip shape (now surface hinging)

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 09:28:42 AKST 2004

NO!!! REALLY???? GEEZ I DIDN'T KNOW THAT (jus' kiddin' Keith, and pokin' a
little fun)

With the kind of geewhiz programmability available nowadays, too many of us
have become a little complacent and use the electronic fixes as cure alls. I
am  old school and prefer to make the mechanical set-up as sound as possible
first,  then use the radio to trim the mechanical set-up if needed. If it needs
more than a few percent electronic fixing, I usually re-do the mechanical
set-up  in my pattern models. I do not subscribe to electronic fixes for
everything!  (Sport planes are another matter)

Having to electronically fix knife edge flight for example, just frosts me,
particularly when a kit costs over $1000 in some cases.

MattK

In a message dated 11/26/2004 1:11:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,