Fw: Fw: Electrics and how viable.?.. Matt klipped for reposting

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Fri Nov 26 08:40:11 AKST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Strickland
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Electrics and how viable.?.. Matt klipped for reposting

The built up airplanes are more rigid. Lensrc 25 CD-ROM brushless motor, Castle Creations Phn. 10 controller, 8/4 prop, prop saver (good), Kokam 11.1v 340 lipo, RMA dual conv rec on 07 on a TINY with 3 Hitek servos--1 55 and 2 50s. I've renamed it to TIMEX...."Takes a lickin'...."  I've ordered a Nemesis.  One of the indoor 3D guys has a built-up profile 540 and is an excellent performer--in and out of doors.  He designed it and I'm trying to talk him out of the plans.....You can frame-up a built up indoor in a few hours ready to cover.  I used Sig balsa covering sticker and it works well.  6.5 oz all up.

Richard S.