[SPAM] Re: Measuring Surface Flatness (was "Cabinet Grade Particle Board")

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 06:07:46 AKST 2004

Okay Thanks and good to know.

On the Aluminum case, well I think you figured out  the answer  already.
Also, a TX left on inside the case does no harm, at least not anymore I  don't
believe. There was a time when the output would get overloaded and could  have
burned out the RF emitting circuitry when the antenna was left off the TX,  but
I doubt that's the case anymore. Oddino should jump in here and educate us
all.

MattK

PS- Happy Thanksgiving everybody

In a message dated 11/23/2004 11:32:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,