Building surface

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Nov 19 09:34:21 AKST 2004

And, to anyone who thinks that concrete is level, I suggest using a
sensitive level, and, while you're at it, put a 4 ft. straightedge down,
and shine a flashlight down one side, while you look down the other.
Don't be shocked at what you find.  Remember, after it is screeded, gone
over with a bull float, and troweled, it's a miracle that it even
appears flat.
Bill Glaze