honeycombing foam cores

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 11 19:48:20 AKST 2004

To put what Matt said a different way :

Lets see now an ounce & a half doesn't sound like much. You double that (for
both wing halves) and you've got 90Grams which is only 10Grams from
100Grams. Now most people would say 10Grams is less than they can weigh. I
say get a better balance, (yes you weigh things in our denominations on a
balance - a scale is for cows). Now back to my point , 100Grams is 1/10th of
a KILO and we're only allowed 5 of them suckers (kilo that is). So 100Grams
is worth it but an ounce and a half (doubled) is not. Sounds fishy to me.!!

Eddie
(swlarcham on RCU)
www.perkinspharmacy.com