honeycombing foam cores

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 17:23:20 AKST 2004

An ounce and half taken twice doesn't sound like much but, as Tom sez,  makes
the difference between legal and not. Considering what many have paid to  get
an ES pipe or a carbon wing tube, to save a few ounces, saving that same
weight from the wings is a bargain.

When you consider that an ounce and half from each foam panel represents
about 40% savings from each core, it takes on a diffrent meaning. Even when each
panel is finished, the savings will represent 10% of the finished panel.

Mike contact me off list please; there's some more info that  might interest
you

Matt

In a message dated 11/11/2004 8:14:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,