Sanity check

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Nov 7 18:48:18 AKST 2004

Thanks everyone. I guess my 12-6 is a little bit light. I was having some
fuel delivery issues (that I solved with the Perry pump) that forced me to
run the 12x6. That would explain some other "problems" I'm having. I'll try
a 12x8 and a 12x10 and see if it helps the verticals. I don't think I have
enough ground clearance for a 13 but if I do a good place to start would
probably be a 13x9 or 13x10?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---