Sanity check

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 7 18:31:50 AKST 2004

Well, I am planning to run 16x4 with my Hanno w/ hanno or Asano pipe.
I guess 61SF should be able to turn a 15x4.

I've been running full synthetic oil in all my engines ABC, ABN, AAC etc
without a single problem.

I think I've seen something about the aileron differential in a trim chart.
Yes, NSRCA website has trim chart.  That has a aileron differential.
http://www.nsrca.org/trimA.htm

No idea about the wing tube.

Ihncheol Park