Sanity check

Ed Alt Ed_Alt at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 17:36:04 AKST 2004

John:
Unless you have a detached end plate support, you can usually just inject
the foam with polyurethane glue, such as ProBond poly with a hypodermic
needle, clean up the goo that bubbles through the holes, sand and recover
that section. However, I had a problem on my Focus II where there was simply
not enough glue used when the wing was built and had to open up the bottom
along the entire length of the tube socket, re-glue the end plate support
with epoxy (was completely detached) and then built up the crushed foam
around the socket.  No problems after another 130 flights or so since then.

Ed