Excelleron 90

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 4 16:29:26 AKST 2004

So how much modifying did you need to do to the bellypan?  I have a macs header for my OS91FX, but would need to be able to rotate the engine to get the pipe to line up bellypan.  It appears I would need to cut out engine beams to do this.  I assume Mr. Mueller's header wraps around the engine?

Wings and tail feathers are done, or at least waiting for the glue to dry.  Thats most of the assembling for this plane.  Probably spend Saturday putting the engine and radio gear in the plane.

Randy