Excelleron 90

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 11:21:31 AKST 2004

Randy,
The same hinges were used in 80's by EZ.  I am replacing them with
RadioSouth hinges.
For the engine, I am using an OS 91SX/FX with modified bellypan and fuse to
accomodate a tuned pipe with Karl Mueller's header.  Another one will have
YS 120SF with pipe.
Only thing I wanted the SA Excelleron 90 to be better was the packaging.
There were no dividers to protect the parts (compared to JR Propo's Explorer
90).

Ihncheol Park