Excelleron 90

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 20:32:21 AKST 2004

Randy,

I need to build pipe tunnel in the bellypan.  fiberglass lay up on a PVC
pipe to make the tunnel.  cut out the fuse around 4" behind the wing
mounting.  The fuse will also have some glass lay up to fill the cutout.
The entire glass work will probably weigh similar to the unmodified plane.

Karl's header is a wraparound.  I think that is his specialty.  Just tell
him how high the header has to be reference to the exhaust center line.

Above setup is for a stock OS 91SX-H w/ an extra head shim, Perry pump,
Karl's header, 140 size carbon pipe (21" long).  APC 15x8 with 20% had
10500rpm on a bench.

I will have to run the engine again soon since I changed the crankshaft w/
91FX's, Rear bearing with Boca SS.  I am thinking about running the setup
with 16 or 17" props as Nat Penton. (I gotta look for those E-mails from
Nat)

Ihncheol Park