Houston TX area 402 Pattern Shootout/Grudge Match

richard.lewis richard.lewis at idmcontrols.com
Wed Nov 3 07:23:34 AKST 2004

An announcement for anybody in the Houston, Texas area we may have missed
(see below). This is short notice (11/7) and we have already been in contact
with the people in the area that we knew would be interested. This should be
great fun. If anyone else is interested that we may have missed, let me
know.

So far we've got the following participants:

Mark Hunt, Richard Lewis, Martin Stohr, Chuck hochhalter, Jim Sheffield,
Tommy Scarmado, Steve Mintor

Judge is Don Ramsey

Regards,

Richard Lewis

2004 INTERMEDIATE CLASS

PATTERN SHOOTOUT

Don't mothball that pattern ship just yet.WHILE THE REST OF THE COUNTRY
SHIVERS IN THE GRIPS OF OLD MAN WINTER, THE HOUSTON SPORT FLIERS WOULD LIKE
TO Bolster COMPETITION BETWEEN THE MID-LEVEL PATTERN COMPETITORS IN THE AREA
BY HOLDING AN OLD-FASHIONED, WINNER-TAKE-ALL, SETTLE YOUR GRUDGES, BRAG TO
YOUR BUDDIES, separate the men from the boys SHOOTOUT.

WE HAD A VERY COMPETITIVE SEASON IN OUR AREA AND THIS EVENT SHOULD BE NO
DIFFERENT.

ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE FLOWN AT LEAST ONE PATTERN COMPETITION NO HIGHER
THAN THE INTERMEDIATE CLASS IN THE 2004 PATTERN SEASON IN THE AREA. ama is
required.

THERE WILL BE A $20 ENTRY FEE. WINNER TAKES HOME 80% OF THE CASH POT (20%
DONATED TO THE judge).

when: sunday, november 7, 2004

where: Schiveley field, houston, texas

FORMAT:

1. THREE ROUNDS CURRENT INTERMDIATE (402) SEQUENCE.

2. ONE ROUND OF UNKNOWNS. UNKNOWNS DEVELOPED BY JUDGES AND HANDED OUT THE
MORNING OF THE COMPETITION. MANUEVERS WILL BE SUITABLE FOR INTERMEDIATE
LEVEL COMPETITORS.

JUDGING/scoring: at least one QUALIFIED, IMPARTIAL JUDGE WILL BE USED.
normalized round scoring will determine the winner. each competitor's lowest
scoring round will be dropped.