Back to a two-year rules cycle and judging certification

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu May 13 11:25:50 AKDT 2004

A little horn blowing for John Ferrell here, because he won't do it for
himself!<G> In D2 those of us who attended his judging workshop are good
to go until the next cycle.(AMA and FAI)   Fortunately.  If only it were
possible to get timely judging sessions in all the Districts...........I
know, impossible............but we can dream.  Most of us are like Ron;
don't want to do the Sunday bit.
Bill Glaze