Rules Proposals Final Vote

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu May 13 07:18:24 AKDT 2004

On May 13, 2004, at 9:28 AM, Bill Glaze wrote:

>  Just underscores what I've said.  Pattern is run by AMA, period.
> NSRCA has no visible influence, apparently, or our survey wouldn't
> have been ignored.
>  Bet the response on another survey would be great!  Why waste the
> time?  Oh, Well.

All - This scenario sounds pretty gloomy, but I've been around long
enough to have seen AMA run EVERYTHING.  It wasn't a pretty sight.  The
NSRCA took over the running of the Nats because AMA was doing such a
bad job.  That's what N-PAC was all about.  We had to show the AMA that
we could run our own operation.  They caved and gave us control of the
Nats.  While I'm not happy with the failure to pass an annex proposal,
I can feel a bit better knowing that we are so much more well off
because of the effects of the NSRCA.

Ron Van Putte