[SPAM] Re: Radio South Pro Driver Mk III

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 11:45:42 AKDT 2004

How about bannana connectors on the prodriver leads, a
spare plug connector in the flight box, and if things
start smoking step on the wire and pull the plugs.

A manufacturer level fix could be to maintain the
timer circuit but put a 2 position switch in and
require resetting of the switch to initiate the timer
again; but you could still use the switch to turn the
thing off if smoke starts escaping.