Radio South Pro Driver Mk III

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Mon May 10 10:53:53 AKDT 2004

I have not found a glow clip yet that will hold up to the rigors of a
shaking 1.40-1.70 size engine.  I have converted just about all my planes to
remote glow hookups.  I then put banana plug jacks in my pro driver and made
short hookup using a mono jack at the end.  This would eliminate the
possibility of the glow end shorting out.  Or if it did it would most likely
be on the engine and simply unplugging the jack from the airplane would cure
that issue.  I then made up an extension using a DuBro glow clip, the kind
that has the positive lock on the end to use for the standard glow hookup
when needed.  Luv my pro driver... instantly tells you when a plug is dead
and automatically gives you the added boost on a flooded engine.

Wayne Galligan